Level 3 Occupational Works Supervisor
£ 1 500
This vocational qualification is designed for Construction Site Foreman who carry out supervisory work on site within their field of expertise. They would be expected to be able to demonstrate they have the relevant experience and competencies to allocate work to others and monitor their progress, making sure that any work meets the standards required. They should hold an excellent knowledge of safe working practices within the industry and be able to follow instructions from Line Managers and see that they are implemented by their team correctly.
3 to 6 months
Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (QCF)
£ 1 800.00
The Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (QCF) is for learners who work in, or who want to work, in the construction sector.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop and demonstrate competence as a construction site worker with supervisory responsibilities for a specialist technical activity selected from building and civil engineering, highways and maintenance repair, residential development, conservation, demolition and tunneling
- Develop technical skills and knowledge and understanding related to the specified job roles in construction
- Have existing skills recognised
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 4 qualification
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in
6 to 9 months
Pearson Edexcel Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management (QCF)
£ 1 800.00
The Pearson Edexcel Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management (QCF) is for learners who work in, or who want to work in the construction and the built environment sector.
The Pearson Edexcel Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management (QCF) is designed for technical people working at a senior level in a wide range of job roles, for example senior estimator, senior quantity surveyor, senior buyer, senior planner. They will have responsibility for other people in their area of occupation.
12 to 18 months
Edexcel Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management (QCF)
£ 2 400.00
This qualification is appropriate for employees in the construction and the built environment sector working across a broad range of areas. It is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.