Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Client Relationship Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market;
- Successful previous experience in consistently meeting or exceeding targets in different industries, such as but not limited to Construction, Mining, Engineering, Petrochemical, Renewable Energy and Marine;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales drive;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the Projects team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Updating XERO and ensuring Projects department is aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to projects team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effective
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL IN THE DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.