Rope Access Level 1
- Working at height – Rope access.
- Confined space entry
- Full internal visual and tactile inspection of the wear lining in the AMSA Dust Cyclon
- Installation of a debris net/s above the Distribution cone; found within the Dust Cyclone.
- Tactile consists of a tap and go (With a Rubber Mallet) to confirm the adhesion of the Wear liner materials on the wall/s. Then remove any and all loose materials.
- General cleaning
- Surface preparation of Distribution cone, a welder must tac weld a wire mesh to the existing cone – only in areas where this work is identified as required.
- Plastering using a product supplied by the client to the Distribution cone
EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Valid Rope Access Level 1
- Confined Space Training
- Valid Medical with x-ray
- 1- 2 years working experience
- Must be South African citizens.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL IN THE DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.